The latest version of TIMS, Trimagic's flagship library system, is now available for demonstration. See the TIMS 11 brochure for an overview of features and benefits, then give us a call on +61(0)2 9880 8666 for a personalised online demonstration.
Inmagic is offering First Quarter 2012 special prices for Presto projects through Trimagic. Call us now on +61(0)2 9880 8666 for further details!
Trimagic offers a range of consultancy services that can be delivered onsite or remotely, depending upon your requirements. The Trimagic consulting and development team consists of computing professionals with wide-ranging experience and knowledge in areas such as IT infrastructure, applications and development languages.
Webpage designs, system integration and creating new applications are just a few examples of work recently carried out by the team, work which included tasks such as:
- security modelling
- data conversion.
The following will give you a flavour of the sort of work that we do and how we can help you.
Trimagic products and services can be used for a wide variety of information applications. The flexibility of our solutions are renowned throughout the information management industry, and as well as providing more traditional library, information and records management systems, we have developed many unique solutions for our clients, including systems for:
- image management
- litigation support
- community information
- electronic document delivery
- marketing and competitive intelligence
- call centre/help desk management
- special collections.
Curators of special collections held by museums and galleries, for example, have extremely varied, but specific, needs. A customised Trimagic collection management solution provides the curator with a powerful searching tool to retrieve item records and display full-size images and videos, as well as information on valuation, condition, location, donor and history. In addition, a browser-based solution means that museums and galleries can offer the general public the same level of searching experience. There is no better way of raising awareness of the collection!
Many organisations have specific security requirements, which can include hiding personal information, varying access privileges to specific resources and restricting functional capabilities. Over many years, Trimagic’s clients have asked us to develop security models to meet these requirements using a variety of technologies. These models can be applied both to any Trimagic solution and generically, and we would be happy to discuss your needs.
Trimagic technicians have extensive data conversion experience. We have successfully converted data from many different systems in many different formats. All data conversion is carried out at our Lindfield offices in Sydney, and typically includes a combination of conversion, prototyping and review. A typical data conversion project, for example, might follow this procedure:
- appointment of a Trimagic Project Manager who will formulate a project plan with you outlining milestones and timeframes
- advice from a Trimagic technician regarding the best format in which to send us your existing system and/or data
- delivery of data to Trimagic for review and analysis
- data mapping of fields and content from the existing database structure to the newly required structure, in close consultation with the client
- client access to a prototype of the new structure installed on a server at the Trimagic Data Centre for review purposes
- client review of prototype and feedback to Trimagic
- finalisation of data mapping and new data structure
- system freeze, whereby the client is requested to stop adding data to their existing system so that all current data can be captured
data conversion and delivery of the solution.
If you would like more information on Trimagic consultancy, please contact us on +61 (0)2 9880 8666 or complete our Information Request Form.